Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Very exciting news for Omi Silver Handcrafted Jewelry.  I did a show in Kingston, NY (Chronogram Block Party) and Etsy sponsored booths for their local shops.  I was fortunate enough to sell one of my handcrafted sterling silver chainmaille necklaces to a woman who inquired about getting earrings to go with the necklace.  As always, I asked her to email me and I would create her earrings.

She did!  She wanted earrings to go with the necklace to wear to the 2015 EMMY Awards.  Needless to say, I was delighted to make them.

What a lovely woman she is - she won in her category - Best Writing for a Variety
Show and my jewelry made it on stage.  Not only that but she sent me these photos to use!  Thank you Jo!!  You rock.

Sterling Silver Chainmaille Necklace with faceted onyx beads and Japanese weave pendant.



Necklace - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1055331891


Earrings are sterling silver cascade chainmaille with round
onyx beads.
 




No comments: